Sunday, January 11, 2009

yeah.....graduating......

my best fren in accounts department-kak fadilah
my beautiful baju kebaya~~made wif them 1

big boss!!> accounts n finance manager-Pn Hartini


accounts & credit control colleagus!siting beside me 1 is another boss of mine,leng lui boss:kak su(credit control executive,also my external supervisor)



haha...my "colleagues" as well....xiang ren n pkc!!
finally....my industrial training has done.....
how 2 say.....abit reluctant 2 leave my department....
i tot i can left putra happily....but then my tears almost roll down when my boss gave me d present dat's shared by my colleagues,n told me....
"ini ialah hadiah utk teoh.....atas penghargaan pertolongan teoh di sini selama 3 bulan ini.....i pun terkejut tiba-tiba saja kena say goodbye.....macam mana pun.....semogo maju jayalah kpd masa depan teoh"
i was so so so surprise dat they will buy me present....it is a 4 meters clothes.....bought from euro moda.....n asked me 2 make watever baju i like la.....SO.....TOUCHING!!!
luckily!!!! i also sek zou.....i bought them a secret receipe cake as well~~~~
all in all....i feel so happy n satisfy wif my industrial training....
d only disappointing thing is my allowance lo.....total they paid me is RM180.++ nia....
nvm la....i gain alot there.....
after my last training day......i feel dat.....d time as if stopping......
everything's finished all in a sudden, wat 2 do next?
find job? move house? resume?
haiz......i'm so so so lazy on these.....
not even tidy up my own stuff here.....my clothes, my comics, my series, my magazines.....grrrrrr
yet!! my FINAL REPORT!!!! sien nia......
I NEED A LONG VACATION~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





No comments: