Monday, October 13, 2008

SushiKing Fever

2day i'm as mad as a hatter.....i'm really a sushi king insanity supporter....
me went 2 JJ at around 10am....but then sushi king stuff told me dat they will only start their operation at 10.45am.....
fine....i can wait~
i entered sushi king once they turn d "closed" plate 2 "open"....meaning....
I'M THE 1ST CUSTOMER!!!! i'm so proud of myself.....>,<
dis time, they need us 2 register 1st b4 bringing us 2 b seated.....
d 2nd minute after sitting down, almost half of the seats in sushi king r occupied!
phiew...luckily i was d earliest customer.....
i'd advice ppl 2 sit as close as possible 2 d sushi sifu.....
but ppl will mad on me....coz i always take d expensive sushi right after d sushi sifu put it on the belt....yummy yummy~~~~chui meh?( cannot blow me)
muz eat pink colour onwards....no point 2 eat blue colour 1....same price as usual....
i ate 5 pinks, 1 red, 2 purples....save RM 21~
nvm.....it was only d 1st battle.....if i hv plenty of time....i'll eat 10 purple~~~can save RM 40!!!

2 comments:

kryanc said...

never ajak me go 2gether....sien la.....
i went there today also, around 540pm and long Q util mcd there le, so i giv up to wait liao lo..haiz....

眼泪小丑 said...

come come...join me...go there b4 10.30am~~
sure nice nice feng shui~
me everyday available~